- Its social name is: CadizTaxi
- His registered office is: Garcia Carrera 2 dupe. 11009, Cadiz
- Its social activity is: Association of taxi Drivers of Cadiz
- Email: email@example.com
- Purpose of website: contact with prospective customers
Personal Data protection
Responsible for the treatment
Contact details of the responsible person: Juna Manuel and Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Data protection rights
How to exercise your rights: You can direct a written communication to the registered office of CadizTaxi or to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your DNI or other document Similar identification, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: You can ask CadizTaxi if this company is dealing with your data.
- Right to request rectification (if incorrect)
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be retained by CadizTaxi for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose treatment: CadizTaxi will cease to treat the data in the form you indicate, except for legitimate reasons compelling or the exercise or defense of possible claims should continue to be addressed.
- Right to the portability of the data: In case you want your data to be treated by another signature, CadizTaxi will facilitate the portability of your data to the new responsible.
- Right to the deletion of the data: and unless legal imperative will be deleted after your confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: official website of the Spanish Agency for data protection
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the event that you have granted consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to remove it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of treatment based on prior consent to your Withdrawal.
How to claim before the Control authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way CadizTaxi is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the CadizTaxi security officer (indicated above) or to the Data protection Authority that It corresponds, being the Spanish agency of data protection, the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to oblivion and access to your personal data
At all times you have the right to review, recover, anonymize and/or delete, in whole or in part, the data stored on the website. Just send an email to email@example.com and request it.
Disaggregated data: Disaggregated data will be retained with no deletion time.
Details of the clients of the online store: The period of preservation of the personal data will vary according to the service that the client contract in our online store. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, being able to stay until:
- 4 years: Law on infringements and penalties in the Social order (obligations in matters of affiliation, high, low, quotation, payment of wages…); Arts. 66 and SIG. General Tax Law (Accounting books…);
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special deadline)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Trade Code (accounting books, invoices…)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Law on the Prevention of Money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
Subscriber data to the feed by e-mail: Since the user subscribes until it is disallowed.
Subscriber data to the newsletter: Since the user subscribes until it is disallowed.
Data of users uploaded by CadizTaxi to pages and profiles in social networks: Since the user offers his consent until he removes it.
Secrecy and data security
CadizTaxi undertakes to use the data, to respect its confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with their obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, Unauthorized treatment or access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the form is truthful, being obliged to communicate any modification thereof.
You also guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, which is updated and is accurate. In addition you must keep your data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and the damages that may cause CadizTaxi, or third parties on the occasion of the use of said.
CadizTaxi adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
However, you must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and therefore CadizTaxi cannot guarantee the non-existence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the systems Computer (software and hardware) of the user or in his electronic documents and files contained in them.
In spite of this, to try to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, CadizTaxi has an active security surveillance system that reports every activity of the users and possible gaps in the security of the data of the users. If any gaps are detected, CadizTaxi undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours.
What information we collect from users and what they are used for
All products and services offered on the CadizTaxi website refer to contact forms, comment forms and forms to make user records, subscribe to newsletter and/or purchase orders.
This website always requires the users ‘ prior consent to treat their personal data for the purposes indicated. You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Record of data processing activities
Web and hosting: CadizTaxi has an SSL TLS encryption v. 1.2 That allows the safe sending of personal data through standard type contact forms, hosted on the servers that CadizTaxi has hired.
Data collected through the Web: The personal data collected will be subject to automated treatment and incorporated to the corresponding files of which CadizTaxi is incumbent.
- We will get your IP, which is used to check the origin of the message in order to provide information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite parts of the same case write on the website from the same IP) , as well as data related to your ISP.
- You will also be able to provide us with your information via email and other means of communication indicated in the contact section.
Comment form: On the web there is the possibility that users leave comments to the site’s publications. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so that they do not have to re-enter them in each new visit and in addition they collect internally the address of email, name, web and the IP address.
User registration: Not supported except express request.
Purchase form: To access the products and services offered in our online store, the user has a purchase form subject to the contracting conditions specified in our trade policy and contracting conditions where You will be required to contact and pay data.
We collect information about you during the payment process in our store. This information may include, and not only this, your name, address, email, phone, payment details and others needed to process your orders. The management of these data allows us to:
- Send you important information about your account/order/service.
- Respond to your requests, complaints and reimbursement requests.
- Process payments and avoid fraudulent transactions.
- Set up and manage your account, give you technical and customer service, and verify your identity.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including the IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Visited product pages and displayed content while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews If you choose to leave them.
- Shipping address if you ask for shipping costs ants to make the purchase while your session is active.
- Essential cookies to keep track of the contents of your cart while your session is active.
- Email and password of your account to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you create an account we save your name, address and phone, to use them in your future orders.
Newsletter Subscription forms: CadizTaxi uses the newsletter sending service (email newsletters) of MailChimp, a company located in the European Union, which stores your email details, name and acceptance of the subscription. You can cancel at any time the subscription to the newsletter by a specific link to the bottom of each shipment you receive
Email: Our email service provider is Google, INC, through Google.
Instant Messaging: CadizTaxi does not serve through instant messaging such as WHATSAPP, Facebook Messenger or Line.
Payment service providers: Through CadizTaxi, you can access, by means of links, to third party websites, such as PayPal, to make payments of the services provided by CadizTaxi. At no time does CadizTaxi’s staff have access to bank data (for example, the credit card number) that you provide to such third parties.
Embedded content from other sites
Other services: Certain services provided through the website CadizTaxi may contain particular conditions with specific provisions regarding the protection of personal data. It is essential to read and accept them prior to the request of the service in question.
Purpose and Legitimation: The purpose of the processing of these data will be only to provide you with the information or services you request.
- Presence in networks: CadizTaxi has profiles in some of the main social networks of the Internet.
- Purpose and Legitimation: the treatment that CadizTaxi will carry out with the data within each one of the aforementioned networks will be, at the most, the one that the social network allows to the corporative profiles. Thus, CadizTaxi will be able to inform, when the law does not prohibit it, to its followers by any route that the social network allows on its activities, speeches, offers, as well as to provide personalized service of attention to the customer.
- Data extraction: In no case CadizTaxi will extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent for it is obtained punctually and expressly.
- Rights: When, due to the very nature of the social networks, the effective exercise of the rights of protection of data of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of this, CadizTaxi will help and advise to this end to the extent of its Possibilities.
In charge of treatment outside the EU
- Storage and encryption. CadizTaxi uses encrypted storage services from Google Inc through Google Drive.
- Email. CadizTaxi’s email service is provided using Google Inc. Services.
- Social networks. CadizTaxi makes use of the U.S. social networks YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, which is made an international transfer of data, analytical and technical in relation to the website being on their servers where CadizTaxi treats the data that, Through them, users, subscribers or navigators deliver to the firm CadizTaxi or share with this.
From the moment you register as a user on this website, CadizTaxi has access to: User name and email, IP address, postal address, DNI/CIF and payment data. In any case, CadizTaxi reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the website CadizTaxi as this legal notice.
Commitments and obligations with our users
The access and/or use of CadizTaxi attributes to the person who makes the condition of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain services and contents of CadizTaxi.
In the use of CadizTaxi the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, the interests and the rights of CadizTaxi or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal CadizTaxi or that prevented, of any form, the normal use of CadizTaxi.
A cookie is a harmless file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain Web pages. Cookies allow a Web page to, among other things, store and retrieve information about a user’s or your computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their computer.
Thus, there are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which is assigned the IP address from which it is accessed, the number of new users, the frequency and relapse of the visits, the time of visit, the Navigator , the operator or the type of terminal from which the visit is made.
It is not a virus, nor a trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your DNI or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of technical character, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The Web server does not associate you as a person if not your Web browser. In fact, if you usually navigate with Internet Explorer and tests to navigate the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
To understand the scope that can disable cookies we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The web site will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as usually happens in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the web, for example my account, or my profile or my orders.
- Online Stores: You will be unable to make online purchases, they will have to be phone or visit the physical store if you have it.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences as time zone, currency or language.
- The web site will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, making it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, evaluate or rate content. The web will also not know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- Sectioned advertising will not be displayed, which will reduce web advertising revenue.
- Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Mandatory cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal computer from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the terminal computer of the user from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through these is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as their own cookies.
- You can disable the use of the Google ad system DART cookie by accessing the Google Privacy Center.
In addition, browsers can also allow users to view and delete cookies individually. You have more information about cookies in: Wikipedia
This site can also host Web beacons (also known as Web bugs). Web beacons are usually small images of a pixel by a pixel, visible or invisible placed within the source code of the Web pages of a site. Web beacons serve and are used in a similar way to cookies.
In addition, Web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a Web page and to be able to remove a pattern from the users of a site. More information on the Web beacons is available at: Wikipedia
Third party Cookies
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site anonymously or aggregated with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services.
All these processing tasks will be regulated according to the legal norms and all their rights in the matter of protection of data will be respected according to the current regulation.
- How Google uses the data it collects on websites
When you access the Web CadizTaxi we inform you that if you continue browsing you will install several cookies own and third corresponding to the analytics of the web (by way of example: Google analytics or similar tools) to help the Web site to analyze the use You make of the website and improve the usability of it, but in no case are associated with data that could get to identify you.
The data they keep are of technical character, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc. The Web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser.
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies using the proper configuration of your browser.
You can change the settings of your browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies on your device or disable if you want the ability to store these cookies on your device.
You can even review your preferences on the cookies of this website right now in your browser.
The following table is included, only as an example, with identification of the most relevant cookies used in this web site, as well as if they are own or third parties (and identification of the third party contracted or whose services have been decided to use ) and its purpose
|Strictly necessary||C. user input C. Authentication session or User ID c. user safety C. session c. Media Player Login to balance the CargaC. Customization of the plug-in user interface (plugin) to share and Exchange social content (Facebook and Twitter) c. To fill out the forms. Of the Disqus comment system. That remembers the acceptance of cookies||They serve to offer services or remember configurations to improve your browsing experience on our website.|
|Third party Cookies:|
|Analytics – Google Analytics,||Number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, visited sites before entering this page, details about used browsers||Statistical reports on website traffic, your total audience and the audience in a given advertising campaign|
|Behavioral Advertising||Information on Social participation and monitoring of users.||The main purpose of the cookies of this host is: Orientation/Publicity|
|Technical cookies. Reinforce security in access to PayPal payment platforms||Technical cookies necessary for the payment of services|
Currently, this website hosts advertising:
There are also cookies corresponding to the social networks that use this website have their own cookie policies.
- Google + cookie and Google Maps, as provided in your page on what type of cookies they use
- Pinterest cookie, as provided in your privacy and cookie use policy
Here is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you are using another browser, see cookie information in the browser itself. If you are using a mobile phone, consult the device manual for more information.
- Firefox: Https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: Https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Here is how to access a specific cookie from the Chrome browser. Note: These steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to settings or preferences using the File menu or by clicking the customization icon that appears above to the right.
- You will see different sections, click the Show advanced options option.
- Go to privacy, content settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A listing will appear with all cookies sorted by domain. To make it easier for you to find cookies from a given domain, enter partially or totally the address in the Search Cookies field.
- After making this filter one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies of the requested web. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed to its deletion.
To access the Internet Explorer browser cookie setting follow these steps (they can vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet options
- Click Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser follow these steps (they can vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to options or preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click Privacy.
- In history choose to use a custom settings for the history.
- Now you will see the Accept cookies option, you can turn it on or off according to your preferences.
To access the cookie setting of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (they can vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to preferences, then privacy.
- In this place you will see the option block cookies to adjust the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for IOS follow these steps (they can vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to privacy and security, you’ll see the block cookies option to adjust the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices Follow these steps (they can vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press the menu key, then settings.
- Go to security and privacy, you will see the Accept cookies option to activate or clear the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices Follow these steps (they can vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then more, then Setup
- Now you can turn the Allow Cookies checkbox on or off.
Do Not Track
This web site automatically excludes Google analytics from tracking users who send the Do Not track header, and is compatible with their express acceptance.
If you have a browser compatible with this protocol you can activate it to avoid tracking by the websites. In Google Chrome, for example, is in Settings > Advanced > Privacy and Security > Send a non-tracking request with your browsing traffic.
If you want you can disable Google Analytics tracking using this plugin for the browser offered by Google.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies by the aforementioned navigators.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision to not accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges That effect. According to Google does not save its IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the secure port agreement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards.
Legal responsibility for the content
CadizTaxi contains texts elaborated for purely informative or informative purposes which may not reflect the current state of law or jurisprudence and which refer to general situations so their content may never be applied by the user to Specific cases.
The opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the views of CadizTaxi.
The contents of the articles published in CadizTaxi cannot be considered, in any case, substitutive of legal advice.
The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in CadizTaxi without prior recourse to the corresponding professional advice.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Under these general conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred to the CadizTaxi portal or any of its constituent elements, and the user is expressly forbidden to reproduce, transform, distribute , public communication, making available to the public, extraction, reuse, referral or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by The holder of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the whole of the web site, containing without exhaustive character the text, the images, the designs, software, contents (including structure, selection, ordering and presentation of the same), audiovisual material and graphics, It is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights registered in accordance with the international treaties in which Spain is a party and other rights of property and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of his legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of a certain content in CadizTaxi, he shall notify that circumstance to CadizTaxi indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which it acts if the claim is presented by a third party other than the person concerned.
To indicate the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location in CadizTaxi, the accreditation of the intellectual property Rights indicated and express declaration in which the interested person is responsible for the veracity of the Information provided in the notification.
Rules and conflict resolution
The present conditions of use of CADIZTAXI are governed in each and every one of its ends by the Spanish law. The language of writing and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish.
This legal notice will not be archived individually for each user but is accessible via the Internet at CadizTaxi.
Users may submit to the consumer arbitration system of which CadizTaxi will be a party to resolve any controversy or claim arising out of this text or any CadizTaxi activity, except to address those conflicts that bring Cause of the development of an activity that requires collegiality, in which case the user must address to the corresponding organ of the appropriate Bar association.
Users who have the status of consumers or users as defined by Spanish regulations and reside in the European Union, if they have had a problem with an online purchase made to CadizTaxi, to try to reach an extrajudicial agreement can go to the Online Dispute resolution platform, created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission under Regulation (EU) 524/2013.
Provided that the user is not a consumer or user, and when there is no rule that obliges another thing, the parties agree to submit to the courts and tribunals of Cadiz capital, as this is the place of celebration of the contract, expressly waiving any other Jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
What we expect from users
The access and/or use of CadizTaxi to the person who makes the condition of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, the present legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, if appropriate, complement it, in relation to certain Services and contents of CadizTaxi.
The user is informed, and accepts, that the access to CadizTaxi does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with CadizTaxi. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause harm or impede the normal functioning of the website. With respect to the contents of this website, it is prohibited to:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless it is authorized by its rightful owners.
- Any infringement of the rights of the lender or the legitimate proprietors.
- Use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The pages of the CadizTaxi website provide links to other proprietary websites and content owned by third parties by manufacturers or suppliers.
The only object of the links is to provide the user the possibility to access these links and to know our products, although CadizTaxi is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user by access to such links.
The user who proposes to establish any technical link device from his website to the CadizTaxi portal must obtain the prior written authorization of CadizTaxi.
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between CadizTaxi and the owner of the site in which the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by CadizTaxi of its contents or services.
The remarketing or similar AdWords audience function allows us to reach people who have visited our website previously and help them complete their sales process.
As a user, when you enter our website, we will install a remarketing cookie (can be Google Adwords, Criteo or other services that offer remarketing).
- This cookie stores visitor information, such as the products you have visited or if you have left the shopping cart.
- When the visitor leaves our website, the remarketing cookie is still in your browser.
Other conditions of use of this web site
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the Web site and of the services accessible from the same, with total subjection to the law, to the good customs and to the present legal notice.
Likewise, it undertakes, unless Prior, express and written authorization of CadizTaxi to use the information contained in the Web site, exclusively for its information, being able to make neither directly nor indirectly a commercial exploitation of the contents to Those who have access.
This site stores a data file relative to the comments sent to this site.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site, the associated domains and the property of the content belong to CadizTaxi.
This web site contains hyperlinks that lead to other Web pages managed by third parties outside our organization. CadizTaxi does not guarantee or take responsibility for the content that is collected on these web pages.
Unless expressly authorized, prior and in writing of CadizTaxi, the reproduction, except for private use, the transformation, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the Contents of this website.
It is strictly forbidden to carry out, without the prior consent of any manipulation or alteration of this website.
Consequently, CadizTaxi assumes no liability arising from or arising from such alteration or manipulation by third parties.
Exercise of Rights ARCO
You will be able to exercise, with respect to the data collected, the rights recognized in the Organic Law 15/1999, of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition.
Therefore I inform you that you will be able to exercise these rights by means of a written and signed application that you can send, together with a photocopy of your DNI or equivalent identification document, to the postal address of CadizTaxi, Garcia Carrera 2 dupe. 11009, Cadiz, Spain or by email, attached photocopy of DNI to: email@example.com.
Before 10 days we will respond to your request to confirm the execution of the right you have requested to exercise.
Disclaimer of Warranties and liability
CadizTaxi makes no warranty or responsibility, in any case, for damages of any nature that could bring cause of:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the web or its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary use of this legal notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
CadizTaxi is not liable under any circumstances for any damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
European Online Litigation resolution platform
The European Commission facilitates an online litigation resolution platform that is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers will be able to submit their claims through the online Litigation resolution platform
Applicable law and jurisdiction
As a general rule, the relations between CadizTaxi with the users of its telematic services, present in this web site, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
We will always be locatable: our contact
In case any user has any doubts about these legal conditions or any comments about the CadizTaxi portal, please go to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with current legislation, CADIZTAXI does not conduct SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
Consequently, in each one of the forms in CadizTaxi, the user has the possibility of giving his/her express consent to receive our newsletter/newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.